Friday, August 12, 2011

Green pants

For those who haven't given up on me, I really am working on updating this thing. Apparently the Europe trip post had to be broken up since it was so long and I can't post that many pictures in one post . . . I'll blame the year + lapse on thinking about that. But until it all gets updated I'll work on doing the daily random posts since I'm opposed to doing status updates on facebook but for some reason I don't mind doing it here.

I'm wearing green pants today and loving it. Don't judge. Found them at Downeast for $13.75 which may seem like too much for green pants but I couldn't resist. Reminds me of a pair of green overalls I once had. . . the problem is every time I wear them I'm going to remember the amazing pair of burnt orange corduroy pants that were right next to them on the shelf that I'd seen and made fun of a week before but secretly really wanted. Well I finally tried them on and it just wasn't meant to be-one size too small. I still keep thinking about them. Amazing. Seriously. I'd like to think some really stylish people have them somewhere and paid the original $168 (7 For All Mankind) for them and I could have been just like them for only $13.75.

3 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Haha, I remember those green overalls! Fun post, I will have to check these pants out, maybe you should come to moms tonight so we can all check them out!

Jake & Erin said...

Kerri! So glad to see you're still out there! ;)
I need to see a pic of these 'green pants'...maybe you'll be wearing them next time I run into you at Macey's!!!! Hope you're doing good! Miss ya!

Jason Findlay said...

I'm liking your random posts. They are making me laugh.