Saturday, June 9, 2012

a little dating advice

i'm not 18 any more. and even when i was 18 i don't know that i appreciated 'creative' dates. i think i've gotten to the point where i want dates to be something i would do on a real afternoon with my husband one day. after it's been a really long day and all we want to do is talk over dinner. then take a walk through one of our favorite streets. and be home by 8:30. and that's better than ok. i would love you more than you can believe. i don't need creative. skip the duct tape roses and picking out outfits for eachother at the d.i. please. did i mention i'm not 18?

sometimes i don't even change my clothes from what i've been wearing all day. because that's reality to me.

and maybe that's why i'm not married.

my motto: leave me wanting more, not less

No comments: