Thursday, June 28, 2012

26 and such a good day

i struggled turning 25 and worried i would be the same with 26 but had such a good day i hardly thought about how old i was turning.

with trina and mason in town we did a birthday dinner with dutch oven pizza, s'mores, and lemon custad aggie ice cream and just spent the evening chilling in the back yard at my parents. the night was perfect.




this picture represents julie and mason so well, one not interested, the other eating.


and what more can you ask for on your birthday than a few surprises from someone far away:



i have a feeling it's going to be a good year.

2 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

I enjoyed your perfect day also, and I do hope it is going to be a good year!

decorating ideas for bedrooms said...

Hello
a little bit of me being me
I agree with much of what's written right here and I'll be coming back to this website again.