Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lemi Shine-love you but really?

No this is not a product review but at the risk of sounding like I'm a 40 year old house wife: I have a hard water problem.  Milky glassware and filmy silverware.  Slightly embarrassing when someone asks for a glass of water. It's clean, I promise.  So an older and wiser friend told me about Lemi Shine-the hard water expert.  Tried it.  Love it.  Until this morning.  Do you see something wrong with this picture:
Yes, it is my 2 cup measuring cup . . . now without the measurements.  Missed the fine print.  Caution: Check manufacturers' suggested cleaning instructions on all dishwasher safe items.  Not recommended for painted glassware. . . Sweet.

2 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Dying laughing here, that is just too funny!

MelissaS said...

THIS EXACT SAME THING happened to me!!! I was like I KNOW there were measurements on this thing!?! ha. I STILL LOVE lemishine though. It has done wonders for my dishwasher, the coffee maker, AND the glass shower door.