Saturday, November 10, 2012

happiness: my choice

for some reason i got it into my head that my life would just 'fall into place'. because that's what happens to everyone around me. it just worked out. didn't it? so apparently i've been waiting. and waiting. and now i'm 26 and just realizing now that my life is what i make of it. that i am 'dripping with potential' as my old bishop used to say. and i can be anything i want to be.

i can't control everything that happens to me. for that i can choose to be keep a happy attitude. but what i can control why am i not making of it the very best? what am i waiting for?

and so, as of two weeks ago, i am pursuing what will make me happy. because i deserve it. we all deserve it.  my attitude is that of i-am-in-control-of-my-life-and-its-going-to-be-good. so good. and now is the perfect time.



last sunday was this ces devotional entitled 'we are the architects of our own happiness'. no better time could this have come. in so many different ways.  listen to it. you'll love it.

No comments: