Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween cuties

what's one of the fastest costumes you can put together the night you need it?  a witch. in a tulle tutu.  and there you have it.


saw these two little cuties halloween night.  julie was all hyped up on sugar and only wanting more. mel was her somber little self.  so cute.  sure missed mason though.



caramel apples have become a fall/halloween tradition. granny smith apples to counteract all the sweet goodness.  favorites include white chocolate with cinnamon sugar, white chocolate with toasted coconut, milk chocolate with pretzels.  so gooyummy. 

3 comments:

Trina Bagley said...

You might be fired as favorite aunt if you spell Mason's name that way again. . . just sayingÜ.

Kerri F. said...

Bah even as I wrote it I thought it didn't look right! Good thing he can't read to decide I'm not his favorite on his own. . . Sheesh sorry!!

Unknown said...

Man I should have hung out with you for halloween I wanted a Carmel apple so bad, but marcus hates apples so wouldn't make them with me... I'm still sad about it!! looks so good!