Saturday, September 10, 2011

Playing in the mud

Completely not something I would normally do but after some peer pressure at work, two coworkers and I ran the Man vs. Mud 5K last weekend.  I am not a runner at all, as in I struggle to run 1 mile before my lungs are about to collapse, so I was a little nervous I wouldn't be able to make it but everyone was there just to have fun in the mud so it was hardly a run.  Tons of fun and definitely planning on doing it again next year! 
 
This was the last slide into the finish line with a huge pool of mud and a mud crawl at the end.  Don't worry, pictures directly following!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh man, I'm jealous! We passed that race on the way home from my parents last Saturday and I told Tyler I wanted to do that one day. Looks so fun!

Unknown said...

that looks so fun!!