Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am my Grandma's granddaughter. . . so my mother says!

My roommates think I'm crazy, probably everyone else too but I have a lot of fun decorating for holidays (which is the reason for the title of this blog). I don't really go all out but just little things. My good friend, Holli, makes 'flowers' for Valentine's Day that I have done every year since she showed me. The flowers are made with one cinnamon, sugar coated heart on the bottom, a Mother's Butter Cookie in the middle, and a cherry gummy heart on top. So here it is:


We'll see how long it lasts on the table!

*If you decide you want to make these let me know. Mother's Cookies have gone out of business but I have 2 more boxes if anyone wants some! There's just nothing else I've found that works as well.

2 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Kerri, I want some, that is such a cute centerpiece. Grandma did love to decorate for the holidays. Love that about her! There is nothing bad about being your grandmas granddaughter!

Rosvall Family said...

You are so good Kerri! I am not even doing anything, I know terrible uh? But the flowers are such a cute idea!