Friday, August 31, 2012

the bright spots to a rough week

it's been a rough week so i've tried to focus on the bright spots, the tender mercies that helped me make it through the days:

bike ride to macey's for an ice cream cone to find we'd forgotten a bike lock.  good thing we live in the 'safest city in america'. . .


my nephew rocking my niece in her car seat. both having way too much fun. i love little boy giggles.


the biggest loaf of soft white bread from a friend who knew i needed it. nothing like healing a heart with a load of simple carbs.


i'm a mess at funerals and my grandpa's was no exception but what a legacy he left to remember him by. this photo of my grandparents makes me smile.


one day a year i get to be an suu fan among my town of usu die hards. and i wear the shirt proud. (it says sout hern utah all on different levels since you can't read it). such awesome girls i get to hang with. 


No comments: