Thursday, April 5, 2012

a little confession

sometimes i hold on to simpler times. especially when it comes to technology. it's just so much easier that way. 

and so i want to share a little piece of my simple life:


yes, yes it does have a cassette player. and yes it is the little mermaid soundtrack resting in the cradle that i think has been in there for the last 12 years. maybe more. and i pushed play today and found that sebastian has suddenly become a base and lost his charisma. 

and yes it is a giant cube that takes up a third of my nightstand. 

but it still wakes me up in the morning. and i love it.

1 comment:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Ha love this, I also have my alarm clock that I have had for FOREVER, and it is bigger than yours, although mine has a cd player on the top. That is truly awesome, as long as it wakes you up, let the good times play.