Thursday, December 29, 2011

Distracted

Sometimes I don't like getting phone calls because I am completely incapable of doing anything else at the same time.  But it only happens with certain people.  Then I feel bad because even though I love talking to them, I have to block out an alotment of time, which isn't always easy, because I can't multitask.  Like last night.  Pretty sure my roommate thought I was crazy.  I was getting the oil ready to do some rice noodles, that I've done plenty of times before, then I get the phone call.  Before I know it the noodles are burnt to a crisp, there's smoke in the kitchen, and I sound like a complete idiot on the phone because I'm running around like a crazy woman.  Then I do nothing but focus on the conversation for the next hour and a half.  So the real question-are these good phone calls to get?  Because logic would tell me no but maybe I need to feel a little more with my heart and not my head. . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the SAME problem!! haha