Monday, March 29, 2010

Card Night!

So it was about the end of 2008, my friend Jamie invited me to stamp club and I've been hooked ever since. A group of girls get together once a month and make a scrapbook page learning new techniques each time, chat, eat food, you know the normal girl's night! It's actually run by a Stampin' Up demonstrator, we basically take turns each month being the 'host'. Now I don't scrapbook, at all, so I make my scrapbook page into a card and also join in the card trade. This month we made mother's day and father's day cards. I make six of each card, we get them all together and end up with a set from each person. I probably have more cards than I'll ever use but it's a good excuse to get out for a night and try to be creative. Most of my cards I find the idea somewhere on the internet, other's ideas are way more creative than mine!
Here's my Mother's Day card:
And Father's Day, I found the tie pattern online:
And here's the card I made with everyone else. The pink butterfuly is a stamp cut out but the green butterflies are diecuts:

If anyone wants to join in just let me know, we love having new people come!

2 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

So cute, love the fathers day card!

Helaman & Maija Haynie said...

I love these! So cute! I'm so proud of you :)