Thursday, December 18, 2008

Redneck Gingerbread House

Maybe you've seen the email floating around with redneck pictures on it. For some reason I think my Mom thinks I'm a little redneck-I guess spending 3 years in Cedar City could do that to a person. One picture I always loved-the Redneck Gingerbread House! When I got set up through a lady at work on a date where we were going to make gingerbread houses, I thought it would be the perfect chance to try it out-and show my date who I really was ;)! He was pretty excited to do it too so it was a joint effort:


3 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Kerri, that is hilarious, and I love it, never have seen a gingerbread house like that before. Very unique!

Anonymous said...

Love the redneck gingerbread house! and I've seen plenty of redneck things living in Florida:)

tash said...

dont make fun of my hometown